Route 72 Cafe remains open, every Thursday to Sunday 10am-4pm.
In order to keep staff and customers safe we have carried out a risk assessment to ensure the venue is safe for customers and staff.
We continue to operate from a kiosk, and all seating is outdoors.
- Hand sanitiser is available on every table.
- The NHS Track & Trace app QR code is visible at the entrance.
- We have table service so customers can remain seated.
- Every table/booth is distanced from the next, with seats facing away from the next tables.
- A maximum of 60 people will be allowed in at any one time (10 tables of 6).
- Staff will wear masks whilst in the kitchen.
- A maximum of 3 people are allowed into the hallway at any one time, with masks to be worn whilst visiting the toilet facilities.
- Extra cleaning will take place each morning before opening, focussing primarily on the bathroom.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
We will constantly monitor the development of local guidelines to ensure our procedures meet requirements.